December 2016 Update
2016 has been a very busy year for South West Concrete Repairs.
We have seen a new member of staff join the Team, as well as sending our over 218 Quotations and Securing 55 Contracts.
- Various repairs to Crownhill Flyover in Plymouth – Including Emergency repair following a vehicle collision with the bridge.
- Princesshay Shopping Centre – Concrete Repairs to the Canopy
- St Mary’s Church, Portreath – Concrete repairs to window surrounds and columns
- St Margaret Mary’s Church, Plymouth – Canopy roofing including new seamless fluid applied roof coating
- St Andrews Court, Plymouth – Survey and concrete repair works
- Durdham Down Water Tower, Bristol – Investigative survey including abseil survey works
- Concrete Barge, Pembrokeshire – Repairs to Deck and Hull
- A30Carblake to Temple Improvement Scheme – Resin Injection works to abutment wall.
2017 looks to be no different, with a 4 month contract starting for Mid Devon District Council, which has been booked in to start early January.
We have three CPD Direct Contract Exhibitions booked in for next year:-
- DevonBuild Exhibition at the New Continental Hotel Plymouth on the 8th February 2017
- Cornwall County BC at the Civic Centre, Bodmin on the 8th May 2017
- Cornwall County BC at Penventon Park Hotel, Redruth on the 14th November 2017
We are looking forward to what the coming year will bring SWCR.
We would like to take this opportunity to say Thank You to all our Clients, Suppliers and everyone who has been part of SWCR’s Year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone at South West Concrete Repairs Limited