it has been very busy Summer and it looks to be a busy Autumn too. Here are some of the projects we have completed over the last couple of months;
- Concrete Repairs to Milford Infant and Junior Schools in Yeovil
- Resin Injection to cracked beams and protective coatings at W H Smiths in Kingsbridge
- Concrete Repairs to Teneriffe Flats in Torquay
- Investigative Survey sand testing works at Porthkerris Diving Facility and Lee Moor in Plymouth.
- Concrete Repair and Anti-Carbonation Coatings to Page House in Paignton
We have just completed works on
- Concrete Repairs at a Factory In Frome, Somerset
- Concrete Repair works to the Flood Barrier at Millbrook Culvert in Torpoint
- Concrete Repairs to Beams at High Kingsdown Flats, Bristol
- Joint renewal for Flood Defence Channels for the Environment Agency in Somerset
- Survey and testing works on Plymouth Civic Centre.
Later this month we are looking forward to completion for our New Premises in Plympton and the start of refurbishment for the new offices.
Harrison our trainee quantity Surveyor has just started his second year at university following good grades from last year’s studies.