Promote Business Excellence by:
- Listening to our clients requirements to best determine their specific needs.
- Giving our clients true and honest advice for the betterment of the project.
- Understanding our clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Offering superior underlying value, rather than just lower margins.
Provide Innovation and Value Engineering by:
- Providing best value solutions and eliminating problems.
- Identifying alternative designs, products, methods etc that could improve the buildability.
- Identifying alternatives for items which appear overdesigned or over specified.
- Make ‘Value’ explicit to meet function for a through life cost.
To Act Fairly and Responsibly by:
- Being honest and open.
- Treating others as we would wish to be treated.
- Promoting social awareness and responsibility to the environment.
- Establish long term relationships with our key suppliers.
- Promoting collaboration, via leadership, training and incentives.
- Setting ourselves the highest standards in health & safety and achieving them.
Strive for Continuous Improvement by:
- Promoting teamwork, sharing ideas and knowledge through best practice.
- Seeking feedback and learning from our experiences.
- Being prepared to change and to challenge convention.
- Eliminate duplication and waste from our business activities
To Respect and Develop our People by:
- Leading by example.
- Providing a healthy, happy and safe environment.
- Encourage and develop training of our staff so they can realise their full potential.
- Recognising and rewarding staff contributions to our success.
- Manage, develop and involve our supply chain in the design/cost and improvement development.